Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

Rodri saying City have got so many central defenders out...really ? Laporte and Akanji both injured ? What about Dias ?
Phillips should have started tonight and Gundogan rested.
Behave Stan, Phillips was knackered after his first full game last Sunday ;-)

Morning, hope all those that travelled got home safely. Good turnout by city fans. Really enjoyed the game, right result imo. Nice to watch a game with nothing riding on the result. If both teams needed points im sure it would have been different, i know we would not have made the chsmges we did. With regards to the dissallowed goal, yez correct decision but if we had scored it then wrong decision.

Shame we some how lost to the rags, City v Brighton would have been a great final.

Thank you fir making me welcome on here, as a rival fan. I will pop in and out over the Summer but good luck to City in both finals go get that treble.

Morning, hope all those that travelled got home safely. Good turnout by city fans. Really enjoyed the game, right result imo. Nice to watch a game with nothing riding on the result. If both teams needed points im sure it would have been different, i know we would not have made the chsmges we did. With regards to the dissallowed goal, yez correct decision but if we had scored it then wrong decision.

Shame we some how lost to the rags, City v Brighton would have been a great final.

Thank you fir making me welcome on here, as a rival fan. I will pop in and out over the Summer but good luck to City in both finals go get that treble.
Good post, good poster. It cuts both ways, just on my way back now and I have to say the Amex was the friendliest most polite away ground I have visited - the pleasantness of the stewards and your fans made it feel more like a trip to the theatre than a football match. Nice touch in the toilets (no not like that), the little placards saying “than you Man City fans for travelling 520 miles round trip to the Amex today”. The best 2 footballing sides in the division

Would've liked to have seen more pressure on Steele here, and definitely someone tighter to Enciso. Hindsight though..
The thing is though, if we press Steele they are coached to wait to see which player jumps to press and then they make specific movements and passing sequences depending on the player that presses. So if Haaland goes to Steele, they just initiate passing move 14.6 subsection B and then they bypass us in a different way. The coaching is incredible. And he’s done this without even having them all on a pre-season training camp yet. I’ve no idea how they’ve all absorbed the instructions so perfectly so quickly. Maybe due to having Potter beforehand, maybe that transition is easier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.