Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

Hooper was terrible with the whistle. I will agree the pull by Haaland can be seen as gaining an advantage but a similar pull on Bernado in the box not given. How strong does the pull have to be for it to count.
Also when we were attacking, one of the Brighton players goes down in a challenge with Alvarez, Hooper blows for a drop ball after we had gone 2-3 passes and gives it us in a defensive set up, no advantage at all to us at all. Brighton built up a couple of attacks in that moment.
Incompetent at best.
Hooper didn't give either. VAR couldn't review the foul on Bernardo as it was outside the box.

Last edited:
Thought Brightons celebrations were a bit over the top at the end.
It's only the Europa League and they will.lose a lot of players anyway.
Are you kidding me, brighton have done extremely well since they have been in the prem and made europe for the first time , we used to be them or have you forgotten already

Look at the movements their players make on build up and when their keeper has the ball. This is on another level, Pep is spot on.

Every time I see that goal I think it could have been avoided, not one player went to close him down

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.