Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the game tonight, anyone got any idea how easy it is to get a bus from Brightons ground into the city centre after the game?
Nightmare mate. Best bet walk down to train station if que is not long take trsin to Brighton. keepto left and walk past station to very end. At the road turn right watch out for cars going through tunnel, walk through tunnel to main junction turn left bus stop here. Normally full.

Nightmare mate. Best bet walk down to train station if que is not long take trsin to Brighton. keepto left and walk past station to very end. At the road turn right watch out for cars going through tunnel, walk through tunnel to main junction turn left bus stop here. Normally full.
Just realised, never done this, walk up to where racecourse P&R QUE is, further up u will see bushes on left i see alot of people cut through here to get on to A27, bust stop at falmer station, maybe walk up to uni see if u can get a 25 into town.

With this being a dead rubber for us, I might watch this one focusing on what Brighton do more than what we do. De Zerbi is going to change football, similar to how Pep has done. I don’t have the time to watch much football that isn’t City, so I’m actually looking forward to see how they do against us.

I’d say

Ederson
Walker stones Rodri
Lewis Phillips
Mahrez kdb Silva Foden
Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.