Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope there's a bit of intensity about it tonight from the ones who do play.

I know there's probably a feeling of 'I'm here because I won't play in the finals' but still, show a bit of something.

Brighton won't be as timid as Chelsea were either so will raise our levels.

It's a chance for Phil to stake a claim for the two biggest games left.

Everything else is just keeping loose.
Watching him against Chelsea, think that claim needs to be for a midfield role, I don’t think there is much Bernardo has that Foden doesn’t. Thought he was excellent taking it on the half turn in the middle on Sunday.

With this being a dead rubber for us, I might watch this one focusing on what Brighton do more than what we do. De Zerbi is going to change football, similar to how Pep has done. I don’t have the time to watch much football that isn’t City, so I’m actually looking forward to see how they do against us.

Isn't that just copying us?

Watching him against Chelsea, think that claim needs to be for a midfield role, I don’t think there is much Bernardo has that Foden doesn’t. Thought he was excellent taking it on the half turn in the middle on Sunday.

Phil has the nose for goal that Bernie doesn't have.

Much as I love Gundo, I would have Phil and Bernie in the same team every time when fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.