Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't jinx John Stones because @Eccles Blue will be livid with you if he picks up an injury; )
Too true. Although @kaz7 won’t get the EB stare just yet as she let me get away with capital letters in a thread title the other day. :-) ;-)

John Boy will not get injured. He’s going to play again for England. :-)

Watching him against Chelsea, think that claim needs to be for a midfield role, I don’t think there is much Bernardo has that Foden doesn’t. Thought he was excellent taking it on the half turn in the middle on Sunday.
He was much better in the middle, when he went out wide his head went down imo, Azpilicueta just kicked him for 20 minutes & he got fed up of it

Just got to get tonight out the way, no injuries is top of the list & some valuable minutes for Phillips, Alvarez & Rico

I thought both played well on Sunday. Even though it had a bit of testimonial feel for the fans I bet it didn't for the players. These two both need games to get their confidence up.
I thought Palmer did well in first half. The whole team dropped off 2nd half. But i didn’t think Phillips was that great. Very sloppy I thought and Chelsea for past him quite a few times. Doesn’t look mobile to me. If he does start hope he does well though and pushes on.

Surely there's better eds players than Ben Knight who could've been drafted into the squad tonight, Borges, Mebude?

There are plenty, but I think Breckin, Borges and Mebude are all off in the summer so Pep probably doesn’t see the point. There’s no way he should be there ahead of Oscar Bobb though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.