Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - Sat 22nd Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is too forgiving with knobs like him, he should of been flirted out the building for again amplifying the very shit the half wit dipper collective continues to spout; with eejits like him getting a pass this will continue until something major happens, and it’s coming!
Although that wouldn’t look good, I would love to see that idiot get chucked out. However, Pep has to try and remain diplomatic and at times that must be hard for him. I think that if he asks a shite question again, Pep should reply “Why are you asking these questions rather than talking about this weeks game. It appears to me that you come here every week with some sort of agenda”

Cancelo’s criminally underrated as a defender. He’s given carte blanche to go forward as he sees fit and so yes there’ll be occasional times when he’s caught out of position but his anticipation is spot on and his timing in the tackle is up there with the best of them
No he isn't, he is a poor defender.

Annoying watching the pre match presser, Pep couldn’t get out of there any quicker.

Annoying watching the pre match presser, Pep couldn’t get out of there any quicker.
Not helped by the stupidity of the questions, apart from injuries very little talk about the match or football for that matter.
We're all sick of this narrative and so is Pep

Thought exactly the same....one of the most pissed off Ive seen him in a press conference...and it was there from the start so not just to do with the questions he ws being asked (which clearly annoyed him even more).....

Maybe he has had too much time to think about that Liverpool game with having no game mid week?

Hope we see a reaction today

We have to get a hold of Trossard though...he is excellent and tore the scousers a new one when he played against them....very dangerous player.

We cannot afford to be complacent and again maybe that is why Pep is in a firey mood

For me, I think one of our biggest problems in attack has been the combination of wingers Pep uses.

We look best when we combine one slow tempo-controlling winger who is used alot for passing, and another winger who can come inside to score goals.

The best combination for that from our squad is Grealish LW and Foden RW.

I also think Alvarez LW and say Mahrez RW would work as well.

Jesus/Mahrez combination is just too slow and not enough goal scorers.

Alvarez/Foden combination has a slightly better chance but both perhaps are too eager for a goal, meaning we lose some possession patience from the wing play.

Palmer is a weird one, as I'm not fully sure what kind of winger he will develop into, currently as a very wide dribbling winger but defo has an eye for goal and is similar to Foden in that regard.
I’m with your drift but Jesus is at Arsenal now - you surely mean Grealish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.