Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - Sat 22nd Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Grealish will come in for this, probably for Gundogan. It'll probably be the same back four, but maybe Akanji at right-back and Cancelo at left-back this time. Going to be a difficult game as Brighton are a good side, but hopefully the players will have a point to prove, and we'll benefit from no midweek game.

The good thing with Brighton is they play very expansive and open football. They'll undoubtedly be a threat going forwards but it should be a great game.

I'm looking forward to Saturday, I always want the next game to come along after a defeat so that it can be put to bed. Sunday will hang over me disproportionately until then. Gutted we ain't playing Arsenal this midweek given the respective positions the clubs are in at the moment whilst everyone else has a game.

I think Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodri, Bernardo, KDB, Foden, Haaland and Grealish would be my lineup against Brighton.

We have them, Leicester (A), Fulham (H) and Bretnford (H). Maximum points more than achievable and rotate for the the Champions League games in between given we are through already... IMO.
We must obtain maximum points end of. We are qualified in Europe so cool. We would like to finish top of group but no real problem if not. We will eliminate most teams over two legs bar two or three who most likely eliminate us anyway. The league is what we are good at let's concentrate on it and set records.

It wouldn't surprise me to see gomez play with him being suspended for midweek. He could rest either cancello or akanji. I also think he may play the same midfield as utd and save rodri as we've alot of games coming up.
So im thinking
Ederson
Cancello/akanji dias laporte gomez
Gundo/rodri
De bruyne barnardo
Foden grealish
Haaland

Should be a good game for City with lots of options for Pep
I don't think anyone can predict the lineup, but here is my lineup
Ederson
Cancelo Akanji Dias Ake
Gundo
Bernardo KDB
Foden Haaland Grealish

----

Gomez has not been convincing at all since he joined. I know its his first season and maybe just needs more time, but I have doubts if he is a City level player
We can play with Ake and Cancelo as full backs, and we might switch things in the 2nd Half if this doesn't work
I also feel that Alvarez would be perfect for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.