Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - Sat 22nd Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope Pep never ever plays Gundo, Kev and Rodri in the same side ever again........just two from those three at a time please.

Do that and don't even think about starting Mahrez and I think we'll win by three goals.

Fingers crossed that Pep doesn't over egg the pudding for this. CTID

Think Grealish will come in for this, probably for Gundogan. It'll probably be the same back four, but maybe Akanji at right-back and Cancelo at left-back this time. Going to be a difficult game as Brighton are a good side, but hopefully the players will have a point to prove, and we'll benefit from no midweek game.

This game can't come quickly enough for me! We'll play the formation we should have done at Anfield and we'll win the game. It's a good test for Brighton, they're playing well but could really do with a striker to be honest. I'm not sure why they keep failing to address that area - it's prevented them from becoming very much a European contender under Potter and De Zerbi is a brilliant appointment. A very well-run club. He'll be licking his lips at the chance to go toe-to-toe with Pep and I expect him to try something a bit different and for us to subsequently batter them.

Think Grealish will come in for this, probably for Gundogan. It'll probably be the same back four, but maybe Akanji at right-back and Cancelo at left-back this time. Going to be a difficult game as Brighton are a good side, but hopefully the players will have a point to prove, and we'll benefit from no midweek game.
We've had 2 goaless games so we are due some goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.