Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - Sat 22nd Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to Saturday, I always want the next game to come along after a defeat so that it can be put to bed. Sunday will hang over me disproportionately until then. Gutted we ain't playing Arsenal this midweek given the respective positions the clubs are in at the moment whilst everyone else has a game.

I think Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodri, Bernardo, KDB, Foden, Haaland and Grealish would be my lineup against Brighton.

We have them, Leicester (A), Fulham (H) and Bretnford (H). Maximum points more than achievable and rotate for the the Champions League games in between given we are through already... IMO.

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Marc Perry, Scott Ledger. Fourth official: Tony Harrington. VAR: Lee Mason. Assistant VAR: Ian Hussin.

i think its done us a favour not playing arsenal while they are flying and were a bit clunky.play the normal system against brighton and im confident of a decent win

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Marc Perry, Scott Ledger. Fourth official: Tony Harrington. VAR: Lee Mason. Assistant VAR: Ian Hussin.
No matter what ointment the City quacks prescribe there's always a fuckin' fly in it. We're gonna get another legit goal chalked off one way or the other as sure as Mason has a bald head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.