Brighton & Hove Albion Thread - 2021/22

I wouldn't go that way at all. Just thought it was strange bringing up his heritage to question my comment about bloom being a shady character.

Bookies don't make money from being kind and benevolent.
Certainly wasn't intended to offend you or cast aspersions your way though anti-semitism does exist. I've even run across it here surprisingly.

I didn't mean him being you saying he was shady had anything to do with his heritage or religion. That and how he made his money is literally all I know of him.

Reactions: mat
Certainly wasn't intended to offend you or cast aspersions your way though anti-semitism does exist. I've even run across it here surprisingly.

I didn't mean him being you saying he was shady had anything to do with his heritage or religion. That and how he made his money is literally all I know of him.
No worries.

Conversation at cross purposes methinks.

:)

That big gambling organisations are as amoral as heroin dealers?

I'm not sure he is simply a bookmaker, he runs a betting syndicate and has a role as a betting consultant.

Frequently accused of making bets on games and trying to fix them by this loon.

I'm not sure he is simply a bookmaker, he runs a betting syndicate and has a role as a betting consultant.

Frequently accused of making bets on games and trying to fix them by this loon.

My point remains.

Please don't name him for now but there are videos on social media showing who it is walking out of the club with police.

Pissed off with the news tonight about the Brighton lad (obviously innocent until proven guilty). The alleged crime is serious and not to be laughed at.

The problem I have is that I have been playing Fifa and I managed to off load Mendy to Brighton for this lad. Fern a year older is leaving me light in the DM position. Twat, I hope he thinks about what he has done when he is stewing in the tank. Rodri to January will be tough going ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.