Brighton & Hove Albion Thread - 2022/23

City,Arsenal and Brighton by far the best football and most entertaining to watch at present,and embarrassing for a host of other teams who have spent vast sums on their teams compared to Brighton and the state of their football,I think what we saw at spurs yesterday was an example of Brighton know your place and accept it ..

Such a wonderful opportunity to grasp European football. Must be reassuring for their supporters to know that they are being well run, but I hope that even if they win next weekend, they keep pushing on in the League.

Such a wonderful opportunity to grasp European football. Must be reassuring for their supporters to know that they are being well run, but I hope that even if they win next weekend, they keep pushing on in the League.
Let's hope Brighton don't spoil the party that game is bigger than the arsenal game I'm almost certain they will beat the rags in the semi aswell

Lads when will we be playing this one?

Midweek between the Chelsea and Brentford games? That’s a tough fucking 8 days

Let's hope Brighton don't spoil the party that game is bigger than the arsenal game I'm almost certain they will beat the rags in the semi aswell
I agree, i think this is our most difficult game.

They have to play the arse too, so we'll see if it becomes a must win game for us.

Absolutely played Arsenal off the pitch today, the way they play out of the back is incredible madness, even to a fan who's been watching us play under pep for the past 7 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.