Brighton & Hove Albion Thread - 2022/23

Not great for Brighton if Trossard moves, which looks inevitable. Reading that statement from his agent , the relationship between player and club seems to have irretrievably broken down.

Right before they play the red dippers as well. Typical

Best run club in the world...

Mitoma.. 3 million Euros!! Worth 55 right now.
Caicedo .. 5 million Euros!! Worth 75-80 right now
Macallister.. 8 million Euros!! Worth 70+ right now

New striker Evan Ferguson looks like the next Harry Kane.

Best run club in the world...

Mitoma.. 3 million Euros!! Worth 55 right now.
Caicedo .. 5 million Euros!! Worth 75-80 right now
Macallister.. 8 million Euros!! Worth 70+ right now

New striker Evan Ferguson looks like the next Harry Kane.
if Mitoma is only 55 mil I will immediately by him no questions asked. he is exactly what we need with out false fullbacks. probably can move grealish inside into a AM.

True. He's probably gonna go for a lot more.

De Zerbi should also be first in line to replace Pep once he calls time.

Could they be title contenders next year?

I saw Arsenal play around Christmas time last year and thought wow! young team everything clicking, they will be even better next year, they are just lacking consistency. I saw Napoli early last year and they were incredible before they fell away a bit.

I've been Brighton a lot this year, and the last two especially (Pool and Boro) is as good as anything I've seen in world football. Another year of experience, and if they keep the team together, could they contend? I think so.

Before anyone poo-poos it, their win over Liverpool is more dominant than any I've seen from City over them in recent years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.