Brighton post match thread

Well guessed... Burn is 6' 7"
He earned MoM for the Albion in each of the first three games.
Funny thing is that Chris Hughton brought him in as backup for Dunk or Duffy and never used him last season!
I just read that as CH bought him from Bacup!! i'll put the light on, blow the expense!!

Looks a decent player, never hid from receiving the ball! Why has my font gone small? I've pressed something in the dark ffs!!

Because Pep said so???

If you ask me Pep is more or less saying Phil grow some balls & come tell me why you should be playing.

Sitting on the bench all year isn't good, it's in C8tys interest & Phil's to play, he ain't playing 2-3 games in a row in this squad when you have players of World class who ain't playing regular.

I'm not trying to cause a stir but the kid has to go play it hasn't hurt Mount, Abrahams, RLC, Winks, Beckham, Kane the l8st is endless.

Foden yes wants to play for City & bleeds blue blood but he has to grow a pair & ask to go play some minutes at the moment we won't miss his 15-20 mins

It's at this point I stopped reading ...

Was you in row K by any chance?

no mate W , there was a bit of a disturbance 2nd half a few rows back and when i went for a piss (missing a goal as usual) there were about twenty coppers and stewards around this ONE individual , he must have committed murder to attract such attention or maybe dropped a Mars bar wrapper

Because Pep said so???

If you ask me Pep is more or less saying Phil grow some balls & come tell me why you should be playing.

Sitting on the bench all year isn't good, it's in C8tys interest & Phil's to play, he ain't playing 2-3 games in a row in this squad when you have players of World class who ain't playing regular.

I'm not trying to cause a stir but the kid has to go play it hasn't hurt Mount, Abrahams, RLC, Winks, Beckham, Kane the l8st is endless.

Foden yes wants to play for City & bleeds blue blood but he has to grow a pair & ask to go play some minutes at the moment we won't miss his 15-20 mins

I’d say the manager saying so is the best indication of whether he’s going or not to be fair

Pep Guardiola: "Football when two teams play with courage is fantastic. People will say 'you only say that because you won 4-0', but sometimes teams defend here for 90 minutes and lose 4-0 too. Brighton created more chances that the teams that defend deep."

"They [Brighton] did it [pressed high], man-to-man. They had two or three, honestly, clear chances. If they scored at 2-0 or 1-0, another game could happen. They knew exactly what they wanted to do today. It was a good lesson for me..."

"I learned a lot from my colleague [Graham Potter], what football can do. Today I learned a little bit more as a manager by facing his team." [via @ManCity]

Brighton got into the penalty area seven times, but were snuffed out quite easily, with only one big chance. Ederson made one good save (before the game was over) and a diving interception (consolation block). It should have been 5-1 (or 6-2). I put it down to good defending rather than poor finishing. Dunk had a hell a lot of the ball without losing out.

But the main thing was Brighton playing out of the press (goes back to pre-Hughton, ultimately back to Poyet). Not the way to get out of the Championship.

Because Pep said so???

That is exactly what pep is saying,he wants him to more assertive to get in our team,pep has turned down numerous attempts to lure him away on loan,it's just not happening,phil needs to fnd his voice here,there is no other place that he can be schooled in peps/city's way,he will have daves spot soon enough and be here for the long term,seems he is happy so i don't know why other people aren't,let him handle his career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.