Brighton Thread - 2023/24 | De Zerbi is leaving (pg 6)

Any chance Pep wins 4 on the bounce and leaves? Maybe to the England job?

Hope not, and he stays for a long time, but it never works in the last season on an egg timer.

Also this from a few months back….

Attachments

• IMG_0491.jpeg
    IMG_0491.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
You can’t fault there scouting system also manager recruitment but it’s going to catch up with them in the end like it did with Southampton which is a shame if it does because they play brilliant football one of the few sides I can stomach watching in prem
RDZ kept on digging out Tony Bloom’s ambition - a local fan who’s invested £550m in the club to take them from Withdean to Europe. We are trying to compete against established giants. You knew what that was like a decade or so ago!

Brighton remind me of how Swansea were 20 years ago. Well run, have a plan and an idea of the profile of manager they want. I'd be surprised if they didn't already have several options on the radar for a replacement and hope they don't panic like Swansea did - cos look what that did for them!
Kjetil Knutson or Francisco Farioli
Brighton remind me of how Swansea were 20 years ago. Well run, have a plan and an idea of the profile of manager they want. I'd be surprised if they didn't already have several options on the radar for a replacement and hope they don't panic like Swansea did - cos look what that did for them!

You can’t fault there scouting system also manager recruitment but it’s going to catch up with them in the end like it did with Southampton which is a shame if it does because they play brilliant football one of the few sides I can stomach watching in prem
It’s unsustainable, you can see a massive drop off in performance the past few months!

Any chance Pep wins 4 on the bounce and leaves? Maybe to the England job?

Hope not, and he stays for a long time, but it never works in the last season on an egg timer.

Also this from a few months back….

Why in god’s name would he go to the England job?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.