Brighton Thread - 2023/24 | De Zerbi is leaving (pg 6)

Cheers all for wishing BHAFC luck in the Europa league. If we can get out the league that will be amazing.

26 years ago, 1 goal away from being out the league, to new stadium, Premier league football and now planning European football trips. I will enjoy it whilst i can, maybe getting to win a domestic cup aswell.
That’s some journey; maybe even better than ours.

That’s some journey; maybe even better than ours.
There is a docu film being made of our journey from then to niw, with the clips if Brighton fans going to John Prescot house delivering valentine cards and flowers to his wife asking him to say yes to Falmer for our stadium, even the trips to Bill Archers house in Blackburn to Persuading him to sell the club back for the fifty four pounds that he paid for it. However it keeps getting delayed due to our Achievements.

Get a great win today and all buzzing then have to watch sky straight after talking about the young striker who got hat trick leaving for another club
Really disrespectful

Ferguson is a really good young player. Almost has shades of Haaland in him or is that just me ?

Hasn't got Haalands pace or height like someone said he is like a shearer
That’s a good como as well, I reckon he will cost 120M at the bare minimum at this rate.

Insane the profit and business the club have done.

Despite Leicester City having won the title in 2016 it seemed like a one off and not sustainable.

The model Brighton are doing makes it something that is both sustainable and profitable and genuinely gives the club a chance to grow.

Well done to Brighton, must be so exciting for those fans!

Be great if they can crack the top 4. Can’t see it but they’re a good team and very well coached

That’s a good como as well, I reckon he will cost 120M at the bare minimum at this rate.

Insane the profit and business the club have done.

Despite Leicester City having won the title in 2016 it seemed like a one off and not sustainable.

The model Brighton are doing makes it something that is both sustainable and profitable and genuinely gives the club a chance to grow.

Well done to Brighton, must be so exciting for those fans!

Are there fans happy to be "just a premier league team"? They are a great team with a great manager surly they want to start winning A trophy or two while they are this good!?

Are there fans happy to be "just a premier league team"? They are a great team with a great manager surly they want to start winning A trophy or two while they are this good!?
They should be , wasn’t long ago they were nowhere near that level. Maybe they can win a cup competition but that should be seen as just a +

Sure Leicester City won the title but now they are right back in the championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.