Brighton Thread - 2023/24 | De Zerbi is leaving (pg 6)

They should be , wasn’t long ago they were nowhere near that level. Maybe they can win a cup competition but that should be seen as just a +

Sure Leicester City won the title but now they are right back in the championship.
I think Leicester’s chairman dying has exacerbated their demise quicker than it might have been.

Bloom is the driving force of Brighton’s success.

Brighton … if only the UK media could recognise and churn out copy on a decent team, a well run club, a superb scouting dept, an intelligent manager… a model of competitive football - that you can rise up from the brink of going bust to reach the heights, and that top football isn’t all about a Neanderthal cartel group pining for the past and being whored out for clicks.

‘Brighton’ beat united - ‘what’s going wrong at united’
United beat a ‘Brighton’ - ‘united are back and flying’

It’s boring, it’s nauseating, and hopefully at some point a TV executive will be appointed that goes ‘hang on, why are these dinosaurs waffling on week after week about the past for exhorbitant wages, let’s get rid, get some accurate and factual balance in and grow the entire viewership’

Just watched the highlights of them wiping floor of Top 4 contenders Newcastle, football majestic at times. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were challenging this season despite the loss last week. Uefa Cup might not help but what they need is a trophy, hopefully winning that vs Liverpool (or United) in Final

They sold McAllister and Caicedo and it seems to have had very little negative effect.Hopefully this will remain the case. Enjoy watching them and wish them all the best this season.

Just watched the highlights of them wiping floor of Top 4 contenders Newcastle, football majestic at times. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were challenging this season despite the loss last week. Uefa Cup might not help but what they need is a trophy, hopefully winning that vs Liverpool (or United) in Final

I'd prefer neither of those teams made the final tbh!

Let's just enjoy this Brighton goal in its entirety. They are miles ahead of united, which is a testament to both clubs and how they go about things both on and off the pitch.

Hopefully Pep stays with us a long time, but De Zerbi would be in my top 1 of managers to follow him...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.