Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although I would love us to tear the rags appart in the Final I would worry about the dodgy calls the ref & VAR would come up with to even things up & also some of there scummy fans picking on lone blues & families,
So come on Brighton.

Although I would love us to tear the rags appart in the Final I would worry about the dodgy calls the ref & VAR would come up with to even things up & also some of there scummy fans picking on lone blues & families,
So come on Brighton.
The same dodgy calls will be made if we play Brighton. Pigmol will have a stop City agenda.

So come on Brighton.
They'd be a party against Brighton. The cockney rags would be looking for fights and going full scouser when they get their 12 year arsed handed back to them.

Brighton should win easily enough,but that’s not taking into account the interference of the ref and VAR and so for that it’ll be the rags who will get through lump sums of money on it ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.