Brighton v United - FA Cup SF - Sun 23rd April, 16:30

Who would you prefer to face in the FA Cup final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My family and I have discussed at length the matter of which side we want to win. Instinctively we don't want the rags anywhere near Wembley or a trophy but we are attracted by another scenario. I would feel sorry for Brighton, a club I admire a lot, if the rags hobbled past them only to produce a performance in the final which was just like what they offered in Seville the other night. Then PB's dream of a record score may well come true.

Was surprised to see Brighton are favourites with the bookies for this
Far better sido, imo, no matter the table. We all know Rags get a lot of help from the officials, their goal difference is shite.

Brigton 3:0 United (Mitoma hattrick)

Slabhead is suspended. Man U might actually win. No Maguire No Party

Got the same feeling as the Carabao final. Newcastle in theory should've won but froze and these cunts found a way.

There will be controversy after controversy in order to help the rags. But it will all be swept under the carpet and no fuss made. The fawning media will bow to Ten Bob and tell everyone what a genius the man is, achieving another cup final without spending so much as a fiver on players.

And the plastics from the Home Counties with their half and half scarves, travelling back to Surrey on a first-class ticket bought for them by daddy, because he's a wealthy business consultant with friends in high places.
Their expensively manicured fingernails pointing to the sports pages in the Telegraph, guffawing loudly and braying like donkeys when they read the usual sycophantic drivel about the rags being the greatest team in the world, etc etc.
They will annoy their fellow passengers with their over-exuberant celebrations because pigmol has ensured their team gets to the final - probably due to an 98th minute penalty because a Brighton player accidentally touched one of the rags sometime in the first half.

These sort of polythene supporters had almost certainly never heard of the rags up until about six months ago. Too busy having a 'bally good time teasing the Oxford graduates, what, what what?' Doing their level best Bertie Wooster impressions whilst simultaneously quaffing startling amounts of Dom Perignon and absentmindedly crushing their own testicles between a wardrobe door and a marble bust of former Tory leader John Major.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.