Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not that Joes a better keeper (By a country f*cking mile), its that Bravo aint a f*cking keeper by any standard.
And while I am pissed off that pep f*cked up, I am mystified why the likes of Brian Kidd, any of the coaching staff, or even our chairman who seems to know a bit has not had a quite word in his lughole along the lines of "This c*nt is no f*cking good"
Sadly true...and if we really have lost Joe H..then I'd have more faith in Willy C than Bravo...

Its not that Joes a better keeper (By a country f*cking mile), its that Bravo aint a f*cking keeper by any standard.
And while I am pissed off that pep f*cked up, I am mystified why the likes of Brian Kidd, any of the coaching staff, or even our chairman who seems to know a bit has not had a quite word in his lughole along the lines of "This c*nt is no f*cking good"

Only this week, Pep said he's the best keeper in the world. Seriously wtf ????

Defense is an Americanism.

I wasn't the only one pointing out that your spelling was incorrect.

You are the one calling me sissy.

I haven't insulted you, so why the sissy Brits?

I think if we don't win the league or champions league we should sack pep and give super joey the player managers job, he understands the club inside and out, play a solid 4 4 2 with Joe kicking it long to new signing Andy Carroll(when injured put vice captain and first team player coach vinny komps in there) who knocks it down to Sergio, with a guaranteed 38 clean sheets we cannot fail.
You really are a tit mate aren't you?

Bring Back Joey Hart Super Joey Hart
This Shit Can Not Carry On
If You don't bring him back Super Joey Hart
You ain't going to be in a job very long

Same tune different words !
Great tune that, mate

Could you make one about Pellegrini, please? Cheers, pal.

Probably been asked already, can we bring back Joe?
Or, have we said to Torino, he's your's for the whole season, no call back?

Humble-Pie.jpg

I feel like a complete plonker.
As they say, you never know what you had till it's gone.
I would take him back over the two traffic cones we have as goalies in a heart beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.