Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see higuains goal against Torino today?
1 on 1 and Joe made no attempt to save it. Scuffed shot aswell, he's not as good as people make him out to be.
Joe can be very good when he wants. And he can also let in soft goals when he wants. I was very dubious about some of the mistakes he made and goals he let in and I suspect that's one of the reasons he was let go.

Joe can be very good when he wants. And he can also let in soft goals when he wants. I was very dubious about some of the mistakes he made and goals he let in and I suspect that's one of the reasons he was let go.

Think the main reason was the distribution though. Although you're definitely not wrong with what you say.

You said they were probably pearoller's implying you don't know because you are not watching

I am. As I have a bet on which I have just said if you can see properly.

I worded it wrong but they were not great saves. They were routine saves that I would expect the great 'England's No.1' to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.