Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lololololol

Resorted to that now? Have I hurt your feelings criticising little Joey?

Look back at the highlights especially Swansea away. That was 3 points because of Bravo.

Plenty more examples but there's no point in talking to you as you're clearly deluded.

Not convinced by Bravo but Hart isn't the answer.

You're right, he isn't. I'm just sick of people writing shit about Hart for the sake of it.

It's like slagging off your ex because you're convincing yourself you made the right choice by getting cosy with another bird at times on here.

Look back at the highlights especially Swansea away. That was 3 points because of Bravo.

Plenty more examples but there's no point in talking to you as you're clearly deluded.

Plenty more? Go on then list them.

I'm the deluded one? you are funny i'll give you that

Whatever you think of Bravo, pretending that was better than Bravo is just silly. It was as bad as any Bravo has conceded.

It was a clever finish after Hart had done what was expected from any keeper, Bravo would have been two yards slower and watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.