Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we'll win anything with Bravo in goal. One thing you need to be successful is a good keeper, and Bravo is very poor.

At the game today I was wondering why he was even wearing gloves!

The one 'save' he made was right at him and he hardly had to move.

I'm not in the bring Hart back camp, because that will never happen, but we need a much better custodian than Bravo, and I would have thought that was obvious to most.

I know the defence isn't rock solid, but we must have a better keeper than him between the posts.

He really is dreadful. The worst I've seen in my lifetime watching City.

This whole saga with Hart and Bravo in some ways reminds me of when arsenal had Ospina in net as a regular a couple of seasons ago after dropping that czechny I think? and every man and his dog were saying that it was their weak point as ospina simply wasn't good enough and up to the task so they quickly acted and got in cech. Fair enough he hasn't a dead lot with arse but still it's a position in which they're certainly more solid than us in that respect.

Only difference is that arsenal hadn't just bought ospina the same season as their trusted number 1 unfortunately.

This whole saga with Hart and Bravo in some ways reminds me of when arsenal had Ospina in net as a regular a couple of seasons ago after dropping that czechny I think? and every man and his dog were saying that it was their weak point as ospina simply wasn't good enough and up to the task so they quickly acted and got in cech. Fair enough he hasn't a dead lot with arse but still it's a position in which they're certainly more solid than us in that respect.

Only difference is that arsenal hadn't just bought ospina the same season as their trusted number 1 unfortunately.
While Hart had mistakes in him he wasn't number one on list of priority in terms of who needed an upgrade,unfortunately we seemed to have spent£16 million on a downgrade and I don't blame Bravo I'm afraid the manager needs to have a think about his role in this.

Its not that Joes a better keeper (By a country f*cking mile), its that Bravo aint a f*cking keeper by any standard.
And while I am pissed off that pep f*cked up, I am mystified why the likes of Brian Kidd, any of the coaching staff, or even our chairman who seems to know a bit has not had a quite word in his lughole along the lines of "This c*nt is no f*cking good"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.