Bring back the Poznan.

not after they did it on our turf last year. i'm all for a Dortmund rhythmical bounce though?

ell said:
Been done. Lets think of something new rather than carry on with something everyones bored of (hence why it died)

The problem is we didn't anything to follow on from the Poznan, result is atmosphere shit

Amazed there's only been 2 or 3 negative responses to this.

Watch the clips at Wembley & in derby matches and when the majority join in, it looks awesome. It was usually followed by a big booming "CITY, CITY, CITY!"

As for the negheads who say, "it's dated, move on etc", any suggestions for getting 45,000 people to all do the same thing in synchronisation during the game?

If you can't think of an alternative or improved idea to replace it, I say "Bring Back The Poznan".

Blue Punter said:

Watch the clips at Wembley & in derby matches and when the majority join in, it looks awesome. It was usually followed by a big booming "CITY, CITY, CITY!"

As for the negheads who say, "it's dated, move on etc", any suggestions for getting 45,000 people to all do the same thing in synchronisation during the game?

If you can't think of an alternative or improved idea to replace it, I say "Bring Back The Poznan".
Youve got to question why it died in the first place mate, it got boring and people didnt want to do it otherwise it would still be going

We nearly got one going on the spur of the moment vs Dortmund but it fizzled out.

I really think we should get it going again, vs Madrid at the start? Look at the atmosphere Celtic got going against Barca? We have got nothing to lose, lets do it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5RtnXcQ_lw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfzXeKDUSvA&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ58FbLTPao&feature=related[/youtube]

Great vids!

ell said:
Blue Punter said:

Youve got to question why it died in the first place mate, it got boring and people didnt want to do it otherwise it would still be going

No, it didn't get boring, the fans did, it looked great and got everybody making a noise so lets bring it back....

ell said:
Blue Punter said:

Fair comment. We stopped doing it because we were banging goals in left right and centre and perhaps it became a little overused. However Kompany openly stated how much of a lift it gave the team. We did it before the Rags game at the end of the season and the rest is history.

Is singing/chanting boring, because that seems to have dropped off as well. I'm not saying every game, every goal, but now and again would be nice. Madrid game next week when their team is read out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.