Bring back the Poznan.

I thought it died because we got pissed off with other fans copying us. The players loved us doing it and it gave them a boost (remember them doing it to us?), also it is one of the few things that gets the miserable lot in the CB level 2 stand moving, they rarely/never sing and only seem to clap when we score, but at least, even they, did the Poznan

blue rebel said:
I thought it died because we got pissed off with other fans copying us. The players loved us doing it and it gave them a boost (remember them doing it to us?), also it is one of the few things that gets the miserable lot in the CB level 2 stand moving, they rarely/never sing and only seem to clap when we score, but at least, even they, did the Poznan

So what you are saying is that we have stopped doing it because we are pissed off about other fans copying a move that we copied of another team and is also named after another team ? makes sense to me

My mum has broken bones in back so can't do it, she always felt a nob sat down when i was leaping backwards next to her ;)
Nearly fell into the row behind once we all did it that strongly! Looks weird when way fans do it to us, when they surely see that even we don't do it anymore when we score..

Rosler-28 said:
blue rebel said:

So what you are saying is that we have stopped doing it because we are pissed off about other fans copying a move that we copied of another team and is also named after another team ? makes sense to me

perfect sense :0)

bobmcfc said:
ell said:
Been done. Lets think of something new rather than carry on with something everyones bored of (hence why it died)
We need a new thing now. We are city, we are innovative !

We did 'steal' it from another team, so not really innovative.

argyle said:
bobmcfc said:
ell said:
Been done. Lets think of something new rather than carry on with something everyones bored of (hence why it died)
We need a new thing now. We are city, we are innovative !

We did 'steal' it from another team, so not really innovative.

We didn't steel it, we adopted it. Why do you think it's called the Poznan and not the "City"?

It does look mint when everyone does it...I suspect at 3-0 up against Madrid at home we'll probably pull another Poznan out...save it for special occasions ;)

bring back the poznan!
i love the poznan but it only really works when the whole ground does it at once. not so sure about the mexican poznan as the family stand are only just starting it when the South Stand are shouting "city city"

So lets do it starting against Villa . Please join in with applause in 19th min. Then do the Poznan. Can we have a forward one aswell , im always scared of missing a goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.