Bring back the Poznan.

Dexter Morgan said:
So lets do it starting against Villa . Please join in with applause in 19th min. Then do the Poznan. Can we have a forward one aswell , im always scared of missing a goal!

Ah! You mean a reverse Poznan.

Brendan110_0 said:
Dexter Morgan said:
So lets do it starting against Villa . Please join in with applause in 19th min. Then do the Poznan. Can we have a forward one aswell , im always scared of missing a goal!

Ah! You mean a reverse Poznan.
we can call it the nanzop,getting my coat .

argyle said:
bobmcfc said:
ell said:
Been done. Lets think of something new rather than carry on with something everyones bored of (hence why it died)
We need a new thing now. We are city, we are innovative !

We did 'steal' it from another team, so not really innovative.

We didn't steal ALan or the invisible man

No brainer really, I don't see why we shouldn't do something that the players enjoy us doing and something that sets us apart from other sets of fans in England. We may have adopted it from someone else, but as far as the Premier League and English football is concerned it was "our thing".

I'm all for bringing in back.

Let's bring back last seasons feel and atmosphere about the place.

It only got boring cause we was doing it all the time for no reason, so lets do it again when we score.

The players like it, the fans like it, improves the atmosphere, what's to think about?

Bring it back for Villa please.

fuck the vile fans, they will be to singing yipee i eh, yipee i oooo,

lets all do the nanzop, lets all do the nanzop na,na,na na, na,na, na na!

might make some nanzop t-shirts!<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:25 am --<br /><br />
ManCityX said:
One of the reasons it has disappeared is because the singing section now consider themselves too 'cool' for the Poznan. In their minds they are above it.

Instead they prefer to chant endlessly about the time we beat United 6-1 over a year ago.
hahaha dont forget we never win at home!

mancityvstoke said:
Lets all do the NANZOP

Lets all do the NANZOP

na na na na

That'll catch on that will

Better still
Nanzop for the Champions
Nanzop for the Champions
Nanzop for the Champions

Until all the ground are poznaning face forward then we can break off into the Yaya Yaya Yaya Toure / Kolo song

our next polish custom

anyone who does not support ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO3eT_gGdUA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO3eT_gGdUA</a>

:)

kindly regards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.