Bring back the Poznan.

Seems to have died a death, which is a pity. I was at the Swansea game, and when Tevez scored there wasn't that many doing the Poznan to be honest. Then I watched the Celtic fans doing it after they scored against Barca, and it looked awesome. I would love to see it back again at our place.

Poor(ish) start to 2010/11 season, we start doing the Poznan. We win the FA cup. We continue to Poznan, we win the premier league. We stop doing the Poznan, poor(ish) start to the season.

BRING BACK THE POZNAN!

sam-caddick said:
We brought it back in the run in of last season because Vinny wanted us to, we end up playing well - we get rid of it this season, we play rubbish.

Is it our hidden, misunderstood lucky ritual??

BRING BACK THE POZNAN!

I hope so. Was beginning to think it was that maroon and yeller scarf I got for free when I got the away shirt!

just a shit idea on saturday on 19 mins the villa fans will do their applause for petrov we will no doubt get a kicking in the press for not joining in why dont we do the poznan? should get us good press and respect from fellow fans and we get our poznan back

? shit idea or not ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
just a shit idea on saturday on 19 mins the villa fans will do their applause for petrov we will no doubt get a kicking in the press for not joining in why dont we do the poznan? should get us good press and respect from fellow fans and we get our poznan back

? shit idea or not ?

Shit idea, why don't we just join in with the applause??

Will get more bad press if we're seen to be ignoring it (which is what it will look like)

mrtwiceaseason said:

? shit idea or not ?

Well, let's join in on 19. We'll prob get a slating for musclin' in on a private matter but WTF. We can then do the Poznan on 20 or 21. Mind, I'm hopin' to be three goals to the good on 20!

I'll get slated, but the only problem I have with the Poznan is I can't watch the match ! If it is going to be reintroduced we should do it whilst facing the match. That would also put our own slant on it rather than copying the way Poznan and Celtic do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.