Bring in lorrente!!!

i can't see any kind of player like this coming to City in the future, obviously i may be wrong, but it'd just be signing another Edin, who according to most City fans has failed and should be sold because in his bad season he has got 18 goals, i would just keep Dzeko over him, because Llorente would surely want a similar play style to Dzeko and i think Dzeko would get more anyway because he is a better player

TevezAguero said:
He is a good player but he is basically the same player as Dzeko.

Their manager beet the s**t in Fergies ass (smiley on my face every time I remember his face after) and his players together does not as much as ours. I can imagine what that man do with our team.

God game lover said:
TevezAguero said:
He is a good player but he is basically the same player as Dzeko.

Their manager beet the s**t in Fergies ass (smiley on my face every time I remember his face after) and his players together does not as much as ours. I can imagine what that man do with our team.
Are you saying you want Marcelo Bielsa to be our manager?

llorente is too similar to dzeko and plus he is about 28 years old which means he wont be at city for long...3 players i would like to see coming in is lavezzi,hazard and javi martinez

He's only just turned 27 but I agree, I'm not sure we need a super tall forward the way we play. That said, Llorente is technically better than Dzeko so would probably find our style less difficult to be involved in. Remember, he's played regularly for Spain and they are the most technical/tiki-taka international side out there. I think Llorente would score less than Dzeko but contribute more to the team and be involved more, he's never been an epic goal scorer but more of a 1 goal per 2.5 games type.

He's doing so well because of the system he's in. He's the focal point of all of Athletic's attacks. Just like our Edin was when he was playing for Wolfsburg, and Edin is/was arguably better than him, in my opinion. I'm a big fan of Llorente and Athletic, but I wouldn't want to see him in sky blue because he just wouldn't have the same impact. Plus Athletic are in no position to sell their best players, they'd want silly money and it just wouldn't be worth it. Martinez would be the only one I would have from Athletic, as I don't think he's one of these 'confidence' players, he's solid and can drop in and out from the team and play multiple positions. De Marcos would be another I'd probably have here, can cover pretty much every position apart from CB, has great energy and pace, but I fear he'd just be another Milner.

In my opinion as both a city fan and Bilbao fan, I think llorente is the type of player city need at the moment. We struck out with dzeko thinking he was this strong player all around and especially in the air. Dzeko has been a disappointment in the air and at this moment we don't really have a target in the box to cross to for headers. Llorente is one of the strongest players I have seen n years and almost unstoppable using his head. A player like him would make us the complete package and would help us finish games more easily. The only comparison between the two players is their height. Dzeko has feet but tends to take too much time with the ball while llorente is fast and powerful and has a good eye as a playmaker. I think he would be brilliant in a city shirt and although he doesn't speak English, most of our players come from spanish speaking countries and would fit in rite away. He won't be cheap but nowadays class isn't cheap. Oh yea along with llorente we should also go after Muniain for the wing and Javi Martinez for holding midfielder to lnk up with yay a and we would be dangerous but won't be easy to get as Bilbao are a team of all Basques and pride is a big factor in their side.

AUPA ATHLETIC BILBAO!!! CTID!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.