Bring on the Champions!

Besteamintheland

Just a thought:
Wouldnt it be great if we could organise with supporters and the club to arrive 15 mins before the kick off against the dippers , turn off the PA system and belt out " bring on the champions". I am sure our visitors would join in the celebrations .

Carver said:
Why would we want our visitors to feel so much at home? Maybe we can let them parade their Premier League trophy round as well ? ;-)
Better not

Stevie me might slip and let it fall from his deserving grasp only for captain Kompany to lift it up

Turn all the lights out and play a simple video montage showing them all singing "WE're going to win the league". Follow it up with a slow motion version of Gerrard going on his arse and Djemba Ba scoring. Cut to that clip of them all crying when Palace equalise, then the music kicks in to clips of our title winning goal and Vinny lifting the trophy.

Obviously the crowd will respond with a lusty chorus of "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, he slipped on his fucking arse..."

It'd strike me as a bit cheesy. Remember those choreographed welcomes for the scousers' team bus as it was arriving at candlefield in those last few games of the season? Okay; take the piss out of the mickeys as the teams are coming out, but 15 minutes?

Didsbury Dave said:
then the music kicks in to clips of our title winning goal and Vinny lifting the trophy.

As an aside which goal do people reckon was our title winning goal?

Technically I'd say it was Dzeko's first against Villa as that would have given us the title on goal difference if
we had drawn the last match against West Ham 0-0.

Will Liverpool form a guard of honnor for the Champions as they enter the stadium for the first home game of the season?

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
then the music kicks in to clips of our title winning goal and Vinny lifting the trophy.

As an aside which goal do people reckon was our title winning goal?

Technically I'd say it was Dzeko's first against Villa as that would have given us the title on goal difference if
we had drawn the last match against West Ham 0-0.

I actually meant to type "goals" because there were a number over those last few weeks.

I'd run with one each from the Palace, Villa, Everton and West Ham game. Each one interspersed with a close up of their fans crying. Especially that one who looked like a frog. Definitely get in there Gerrard saying "We don't let it slip" from here, followed by his slip accompanied by a Carry On style comedy slip whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.