Bring on the Champions!

Didsbury Dave said:
Turn all the lights out and play a simple video montage showing them all singing "WE're going to win the league". Follow it up with a slow motion version of Gerrard going on his arse and Djemba Ba scoring. Cut to that clip of them all crying when Palace equalise, then the music kicks in to clips of our title winning goal and Vinny lifting the trophy.

Obviously the crowd will respond with a lusty chorus of "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, he slipped on his fucking arse..."

For once DD has got it spot on ;-)

Blue Til Death said:
Ive got a better Idea, lets take the piss out of them without mercy and then give them a hiding on the pitch. Then take the piss out of them mercilessly.. !
I like this line of thinking - not too subtle but effective!!

big gaz said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Turn all the lights out and play a simple video montage showing them all singing "WE're going to win the league". Follow it up with a slow motion version of Gerrard going on his arse and Djemba Ba scoring. Cut to that clip of them all crying when Palace equalise, then the music kicks in to clips of our title winning goal and Vinny lifting the trophy.

Obviously the crowd will respond with a lusty chorus of "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, he slipped on his fucking arse..."

For once DD has got it spot on ;-)
A temporary aberration; he'll be back on form shortly!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
No need for gloating and posturing really - just come out and give them a footballing lesson.
Again.
Leave tacky gestures to those with a point to prove - we are champions, we have a class others clearly lack, and we don't have to prove anything to anybody.

That'd be my take on it too.
I've no problem with us fans singing 'you're not champions anymore' or whatever else for their benefit thoughout the game but turning up early and orchestrating a gloating session would just be stooping to their level. We're better than that.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
No need for gloating and posturing really - just come out and give them a footballing lesson.
Again.
Leave tacky gestures to those with a point to prove - we are champions, we have a class others clearly lack, and we don't have to prove anything to anybody.

I agree... 100%

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.