Bring the Noise

I sit at the back of 318 and didnt even know about a megaphone until i met my sister after the game,they were sat in tbe family stand and they thought it was coming from the south stand,i didnt hear nowt
Great load of noise from about 100 school kids right at the back of 318 tonight near tbe end of the game
Oh when tbe blues go marching in
Pity they r not there every game

I sit at the back of 318 and didnt even know about a megaphone until i met my sister after the game,they were sat in tbe family stand and they thought it was coming from the south stand,i didnt hear nowt
Great load of noise from about 100 school kids right at the back of 318 tonight near tbe end of the game
Oh when tbe blues go marching in
Pity they r not there every game
Me and the lad I sit with couldn’t work out where those school kids were singing from.

They were loud and clear and louder than SSL1.

A school bloody trip singing “the Blues go marching in” louder than anything we had from SSL1 all night... Tells you all you need to know about the acoustics at our stadium.

I’ll let you all into a secret, I was on the megaphone. ;-)

I know, fire away. :-(

I appreciate people’s views and respect them.

There has been a lot of discussion with the club about the megaphone. It’s been on going for months.

It’s not a decision that has been made over night.

Both the club and 1894 have compromised on issues about using the megaphone, it’s location on the terraces, etc, until an agreement was finally reached.

Tonight was a trial of the megaphone. (and the drum)

Both 1894 and the club felt a CL match was the right match to trial both, as the atmosphere is usually pretty dire, if we’re being honest. As it was tonight.

A PL game was discussed, but the general consensus was PL games, especially the big PL games, tend to take care of themselves, as regards the atmosphere.

So tonight.

It was agreed the megaphone would be used sporadically, at certain times, and during certain chants. There where occasions when it did get over used. I’ll admit that.There were occasions when it didn’t have any effect. There were occasions when it did have an effect. It was a mixed bag tonight.

TBH, I was expecting some abuse, but the vast majority of people seemed ok with it, and apart from some light hearted banter, the megaphone seemed to go down ok? Maybe I’m wrong?

What feedback we did get, was that people at the back couldn’t really here the megaphone. But when they did, they tended to join in. The Guardiola chant in the 2nd half being the best example.

Obviously 1894 and the club would like some honest and constructive feedback on the megaphone and the drum, regardless if it’s positive or negative.

Please don’t be abusive.

As I’ve already stated, it was a trial tonight.

Thanks.

You’ve got bollocks I’ll give you that. That’s about all the praise I’ll give you for using a megaphone and a drum at Manchester City.

Fair play for trying but we’re not Bolton Wanderers.

Me and the lad I sit with couldn’t work out where those school kids were singing from.

They were loud and clear and louder than SSL1.

A school bloody trip singing “the Blues go marching in” louder than anything we had from SSL1 all night... Tells you all you need to know about the acoustics at our stadium.

I was in SS3 and they were only a few, not even a block but they were bouncing.

It was like a rave at the back of stand, a rave filled with midgets.

Fair fucks to them, City should get them back and put them in 115.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.