Bring the Noise

I don't know about anyone else but i am bloody shattered - got into bed last night at 11.30. Up again at 6.00. Midweeks are a chore. I have said it for years but i am only doing Champion's league knockout from now on. Sat on the Mancunian way for 30 minutes was painful too.

I saw you walk in 93:20 mate but you didn’t hear me. I think you were too busy helping yourself to a wristband lol.

Every single great English atmosphere shows that it’s not gone.

Our best atmospheres over the last few years are the best atmospheres I can ever remember at City.

They might be fewer than they have been for us, Newcastle, Southampton and Arsenal in the past... but I think they’ve improved in general across the country.

Wolves, Brighton, Villa, Liverpool, SheffU, Burnley, Norwich, Spurs... all have good atmospheres with no drums.

Leicester, Watford and Palace have plastic clappers and drums and their atmospheres are noisy enough but are cheesy as fuck.

Great english atmosphere? Haha compared to other leagues the Pl is nowhere near, maybe on big games but not even close otherwise. I remember a Watford game where they used a drum, it made the atmosphere better instantly. Why do you care so much what we use to make the atmosphere better? What makes it "cheesy" or "cringey"? The atmosphere needs to improve and people are trying. The way it sounds is you want everyone to go watch the game like a movie and come back, because if it continues like this it soon will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.