Bring the Noise

It was good noise in the usual singing sections but being 4-0 up after 25 minutes lends a helping hand, still nothing from anywhere other than either side of the away fans though, if beating a top 6 team 6-0 isn't capable of getting some noise from elsewhere in the ground nothing ever will. We must have the smallest contingent of occasional singers in the league, im not talking about thesinging sections or producing constant 90 minutes of noise, im on about the people who wouldnt ne essarily class themselves as singers but might join in once or twice a game. you used to get the odd song from the rest of the ground or one would spread right round once in a while but not anymore, with our fansits either you sing and are in an area near the away fans or you remainsilent throughout the entire game, its such a weird mix. Chelsea probably had a larger percentage of fans still there seats at the final whistle than we did.

Stay in your singing section bubble mate and pat yourselves on the back, from someone not in the singing section I heard

118-120 making noise
110/111 making noise
Family stand suprisingly making noise
Colin bell joining on with 118-120
East stand getting involved.

Singing section was good but so was everywhere else and tbf most chants that carried round the ground in SSL were started by 110/111 and 118-120 as per.

I will be honest cannot comment on anywhere bit Lvl 1 as that is where I am, sure lvls 2/3 had people too singing their hearts out and good on them.

Oh I forgot 115 were probably not silent but were singing Edin Dzecko to themselves and ignoring those singing better songs

Last edited:
Stay in your singing section bubble mate and pat yourselves on the back, from someone not in the singing section I heard

118-120 making noise
110/111 making noise

Singing section was good but so was everywhere else and tbf most chants that carried round the ground in SSL were started by 110/111 and 118-120 as per.

I will be honest cannot comment on anywhere bit Lvl 1 as that is where I am, sure lvls 2/3 had people too singing their hearts out and good on them.

Oh I forgot 115 were probably not silent but were singing Edin Dzecko to themselves and ignoring those singing better songs

you've perfectly summed up the south stand. 118-120 is the singing section people join in with a lot of the time. they sing songs most people know, where as for me block 115 are a bit obsessed with singing about dzeko - I'm guessing the people who came up with it are in that section. block 110/111 - if we could get that like a it was a few years ago would be class.

It was good noise in the usual singing sections but being 4-0 up after 25 minutes lends a helping hand, still nothing from anywhere other than either side of the away fans though, if beating a top 6 team 6-0 isn't capable of getting some noise from elsewhere in the ground nothing ever will. We must have the smallest contingent of occasional singers in the league, im not talking about thesinging sections or producing constant 90 minutes of noise, im on about the people who wouldnt ne essarily class themselves as singers but might join in once or twice a game. you used to get the odd song from the rest of the ground or one would spread right round once in a while but not anymore, with our fansits either you sing and are in an area near the away fans or you remainsilent throughout the entire game, its such a weird mix. Chelsea probably had a larger percentage of fans still there seats at the final whistle than we did.

Eh? Songs were spreading all around the ground, and even starting at the opposite end to you.

204 was having it today, plenty of people joining in. Don’t know what ninja is on about, the whole ground got involved today. Not quite as good as the dippers game or the derby but the hatred gets an extra few % out of folk and anyhow putting the game to bed so early inevitably takes some intensity out of the atmosphere

Where do you sit? We're in ss3 and it can be a dull up there sometimes (aside from the lads towards the back in 314) but taking issue with the support around the ground today ruins any point you're trying to make.

Since we've been up against it after the new year, our home games have been pretty well supported. We can do better, but you aren't helping our cause attacking the rest of the ground. Encouraging more to sing will work better than lambasting them for not singing enough.

118-120 making noise
110/111 making noise

118-120 making noise
110/111 making noise

Eh? Songs were spreading all around the ground, and even starting at the opposite end to you.
To be honest family stand sing most games

I would love to know what City fans think of the atmosphere at other PL grounds.

Everton last Week.

I appreciate they are s***, and it’s really hard to support a team playing like that, as we well know.

But all I heard from the Everton fans throughout the match was 3 half hearted chants of Everton, Everton, Everton. Nothing else.

Just for one minute think of all the different chants that were sung today. Only United fans are up there with City fans when it comes to the variety of chants.

Let’s get some perspective about City fans and our support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.