Bring the Noise

Ha not sure I know that tune!!
Ha, won a Grammy , I believe. A particularly moving and poignant last lyric, " so has that twat Matt Busby" . Absolute genius to get 3 consecutive rhyming words in there.

If ever a thread title was more appropriate, now is that time. We are being attacked, our club is being attacked, our manager and players are all being attacked. So Blues, bring the noise, be loud and proud of Our Club, Our Team, Our Manager and let's show them and the world that we are here fighting for our lives and we're not going away. They can investigate us till they're blue in the face, they can slag off empty seats, they can refuse to give our players individual awards and they can try and derail the best football team this league has ever seen but what they will never do is take away Our City from us. Twenty years ago we were never a threat, they weren't interested in us, they laughed at us, but we were there and we're still here and always will be. Come on Blues. CTID.

Great post.

Big noise needed today, Blues! Some of the shit they’re throwing will likely stick but we need to show the team that their achievements aren’t for nothing and that ultimately their efforts for the rest of the season are huge and the best way to answer back is to win.

Win games and win trophies with our full support.

Our backs are against the wall but that’s when the real mark of a man is seen.

We’ve been through shit down the decades and the best thing about the club was us lot, in the stands, giving our support to this great club.

Indomitable spirit, Citizens. Let’s have it!

Big noise needed today, Blues! Some of the shit they’re throwing will likely stick but we need to show the team that their achievements aren’t for nothing and that ultimately their efforts for the rest of the season are huge and the best way to answer back is to win.

Win games and win trophies with our full support.

Our backs are against the wall but that’s when the real mark of a man is seen.

We’ve been through shit down the decades and the best thing about the club was us lot, in the stands, giving our support to this great club.

Indomitable spirit, Citizens. Let’s have it!

Amen to that. Well up for this. Fuck em

Quick heads up about Tonight.

1894 along with the club have planned a display. Sorry, can't go into detail. :-)

Every seat in the South Stand lower has a blue flag, bar seats in 114.

For the display to work properly we need everyone to wave their flags, then you will see why, as the.....

Please make the effort, and we might all be pleasently surprised by the outcome.

A lot of money, time and effort has gone into this display.

Thanks.

This Afternoon.

20190312-152837.jpg

20190312-152643.jpg

Bump

115 were fantastic today, particularly in the second half. If we can get the south stand signing loud other parts of the ground will join in

I'm in SS3 & I heard nothing from anywhere else in the stadium today. The back of SS3 got it going pretty well in the second half & in particular they had a 15 minute rendition of the 'watching City on a Wednesday night' song.

Overall the atmosphere was very subdued as the game was so easy for us.

I'm in SS3 & I heard nothing from anywhere else in the stadium today. The back of SS3 got it going pretty well in the second half & in particular they had a 15 minute rendition of the 'watching City on a Wednesday night' song.

Overall the atmosphere was very subdued as the game was so easy for us.

The acoustics of the stadium are very strange. From where I sat 115 sound loud when they sing. The corner section is quieter when they do

We still need a home end imo, but today showed me that if 115 sing loud enough others in the ground will join in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.