Bring the Noise

South Stand were excellent second half today, but fuck me the rest of the ground was absolutely pathetic (apart from when they can join in with a clap for the Guardiola or Hate Man United chants).

I was joining in with the South Stand and absolutely nobody else was fucking bothering in my block. Sat there in total silence barely even flinching when we were on the attack.

It’s not the off-season anymore, the season has started, get behind your team!

All the SS had a go today, could hear it going on below me but the rest of the ground as some old fucker used to shout 'shape yourselves' I noticed the stand up/champions stuff and the east & west stands...did somebody die.

That being said 80 mins...fucking fire drill!!!

Might help having a sticky for current season chants - there's a couple from SS1 I hear from CB3 but I can't make out the words so can't join in x 15,000 others.

All the SS had a go today, could hear it going on below me but the rest of the ground as some old fucker used to shout 'shape yourselves' I noticed the stand up/champions stuff and the east & west stands...did somebody die.

Someone near me walked out on 84 minutes saying they were bored! How can you be bored watching the best football ever played by this team?

Someone near me walked out on 84 minutes saying they were bored! How can you be bored watching the best football ever played by this team?
Decided to shout I'll have a pint please to take the piss, it's a Saturday regular Kick off....madness.

No doubt we'll have pages of 'I have to go early because'.....well that probably applies to 1/2% the others decide they want to go.

I'd hate to have a seat that is near a walkway on the sides of the ground, a wall of people queueing to get out blocking views.

great atmosphere Saturday and in particular second half none stop singing and bouncing a few big flags about. That's how it should be, makes a great day out.

114 / 115 / 116 / 117 really is better than away games now for singing, im preferring home games now to away days. Not sure how it spreads with fans in other parts of the stadium, you cant always hear the noise.

If you do join in in other areas carry it on please, eventually rest will sing.

The first three home games in CL we are organising a small block of tickets in 115 for singers only. Gives a chance for those in other areas of the stadium that want to sing to come in 115. Please only come in if you want to sing, place gets bouncing then. If you want to come in to the block look out on 1894group twitter / FB.

It’s the Women’s Derby on Saturday and let’s make sure our Team gets fantastic support. About 25k tickets have already been sold.

Fucking West stand ! Have some respect for one of our greatest ever players.

Thought the atmosphere was pretty flat first half, but the 10 minute rendition of 'Watching City on a Wednesday night' from SSL1 got it bouncing. After that the mentality changed and everyone around me wanted to keep the atmosphere going.

I don't like pointing fingers, and I know people might feel awkward singing if no-one around them is, but a lot of people are quick to point the finger at the south stand. When we do sing (like the second half on the weekend), other areas of the ground should join in and make it louder?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.