Bring the Noise

Mate I mentioned the tourists in another thread. I could not believe what I was seeing in the block I was in - when wolves scored the second. Groups of tourists openly celebrating, taking videos and loving the goal. These people aren’t city fans and lots of people were giving them grief. It was bizarre

In ESL1 Block 104 an asian couple came in 20 mins late. I swear i heard them tell someone they thought it was 3pm KO. There was a few other groups of asians around the block to that were interested in getting shirts and arriving late.

Then another asian guy in front of me had a Man United bag in his handbag - yes handbag and filmed every single attack through his phone. Like who gives a f**k if you have sh*t footage of a goal from a terrible angle when we all watch the highlights! All round bad day from the local and international Parish.

Noticed NYC fans singing
‘Come on city boys
Make some f*+ king noise
We go wild wild wild
We go wild wild wild.’

To Slades ‘Cum on feel the noize’

I wonder if we can pinch it ?
Yes I am a Slade fan.

Wolves fans were very loud. As good as any support I can remember at our ground. Easy though when you're doing well at the home of the Champions.
Small time wankers just the same as last season trotting out all the usual this is a library type shite. They’re an embarrassment.

Small time wankers just the same as last season trotting out all the usual this is a library type shite. They’re an embarrassment.

and they even blessed us with "your fukin shit" as they left..... Remember "oh its all gone quite over there" from brighton fans, bites you on the arse every time at citeh !

i do my best, but tbh this season i start most matches off well, but by the 2nd half i'm trying to hide tears as the fact my dad has been dead 5 months now and it's cos of him i'm city yet my step family have never once offered any condolence to me that i've lost my dad or any feeling of anything, and i sit there next to my mum who is also a changed person and i worry how to pay next season and then i cry about dad being dead and that my little boy will have no family at all when i drop dead too. It all somehow creeps into my head as the match carries on... So yeah, if i don't shout as much as i used to maybe realise some people are having a bit of a personal crisis and can't always just get it going inside :(

I try.

(I'm praactically last out of the stadium if that's any help!)

(edit to add i know this post isn't important, sorry, and i'm all for an atmosphere boost.. just having a bad day and felt like talking out loud really, getting fed up of crying at the match)

and edit to add hours later so it wont be noticed but at least ive said it somwehere that i have had enough, had enough, fuck everybody, theres nothing, no one cares no ones listens no one gives a shit amd ive had enough, everything says speak out people will listen well no one listens they just answer back with what about how they're feeling, i cry to them and thats their answer well fuck it fuck it all

Last edited:
You post this absolute nonsense every time one of these threads reappears. 115 (and to a lesser extent the kippax corner) are okay, it's pretty much every other section of the ground who aren't participating.

If the who ground replicated 115 we'd have the best atmosphere in the UK. The issue we have is that there around 200 of us trying to get things going and 50,000 who'd rather sit in silence.

i dont think it is nonsense. the corner section before the expansion were miles louder then the south stand has been. you could see/hear that against watford. i dont think theres anything wrong with thinking that. i think its quite a reasonable view that the 'singing section hasn't really worked'- theres a group at the back that sing and thats pretty much it.

iI'm not criticising you or the others who do try and sing by the way. its just frustrating and annoying going to games and pretty much everyone is sat in silence.

just my opinion though even though i do sound like a broken record.

Last edited:
Woeful woeful atmospheres this season so far.

Thr Kippax Corner were good in one game and the South Stand were good in the second half of another game.

But that’s it in 5 home games so far this season from those two areas, and the rest of the ground have been pathetic!

Tourists are fucking everywhere this season n’all. Never seen owt like it for Prem games. Every Prem game has been like a CL night so far this season. They’re everywhere, none of them seem to support City neither!

A group at the end yesterday in 104 were having pictures with Raul from their team as he came over to see them. Seems like he’s got tickets for some Mexican mates in our home end.

City need to fucking sort this shit out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.