Bring the Poznan back!!

city diehard

For these remaining games, obvious the players love it attributed to vinnie latest comments. Why not? It is synonymous with our F.A Cup win and our unstoppable form at the beginning of the season, and although it became arduous and laboured towards the new year and hence saw a decline, who remembers the 4 poznans done at Ewood Park and 3 at bolton etc. Bring it back!

our form went with the poznan!

arsenal would be good but i doubt it will happen, saying that, we've got to score first!!

Last season we seemed to be as one, a proper unit, a proper fanbase. I think the Poznań really made us as a set of fans. We had a camaraderie, a real feel good and together feeling. I think that was because of the Poznań.

This season I've rarely enjoyed being part of our fanbase. We've seemed really dull, we've sang very shit songs, and in some games when the team has really needed us we've been fucking shit (Liverpool League Cup semi-final 1stLeg, Sunderland on Saturday, and a number of away games). There's nothing about us this season, other than dullness!

notts blue said:
our form went with the poznan!

arsenal would be good but i doubt it will happen, saying that, we've got to score first!!
I think we should do it away from home when opposing team's line-ups are read it before the game. Straight away there would be a buzz amongst our fans, we would have smiles on our faces (it happens when the Poznań is done without you realising) and we would feel like a collective rather than individuals. Straight away there is a positive to our start of the game.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:43 pm --<br /><br />
forevermancity said:
no, its crap!

the atmosphere has been brilliant since it left
Our atmosphere is almost always abysmal - with just the odd exception. Since we stopped doing the Poznań we've sung "we'll score when we want" (shittest City chant of all time!) or not sung at all!

BezzMCFC said:
our atmosphere or performances have nothing to do with the poznan..

clutching a straws....

It must have some effect on the players otherwise we wouldn't be getting Kompany and Lescott tweeting asking for the fans to bring it back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.