Bring the Poznan back!!

all the fans mentality changed this season i think, being top of the league turned 80% of our support into arrogant pricks, we score when we want, joleon lescott he's top of the league etc, hopefully now we have fucked it up we can get back to our normal selves and remember who we are and where we came from,

we are much better when the team needs us, expecting a good turnout and atmosphere on sunday at emirates!

we have tasted the top and now we know how it feels now lets fucking fight for it!!

notts blue said:
all the fans mentality changed this season i think, being top of the league turned 80% of our support into arrogant pricks, we score when we want, joleon lescott he's top of the league etc, hopefully now we have fucked it up we can get back to our normal selves and remember who we are and where we came from,

we are much better when the team needs us, expecting a good turnout and atmosphere on sunday at emirates!

we have tasted the top and now we know how it feels now lets fucking fight for it!!
I agree mate. That's what I meant about not enjoyed being part of our fanbase this season; when last season was one of the best (promotion with Keegan takes some beating with our away support that season, it was exceptional!). A sad-**** type of arrogance was creeping in and hopefully these people have been brought down a peg or two and that fucking shit song about scoring when we want is never ever uttered again by Manchester City!

i must be supersticious, cos for me when we didnt do it as they read the rag team out at ours...(like we did at wembley and the 6-1)... thats when our luck changed... we need to bring it back but all do it together not like a mexican wave

This year there's definitely been a noticeable change in the fans both home and away.

But I'll be there on Sunday and I'll do the poznan by myself if I have to!

Maybe Vinny suggested we bring the Poznan back so we wouldn't notice the football and not worry about winning the league? :D

Man City.... 2nd in the Prem, 13pts clear of 3rd... What a season :)

PA-10631616.jpg

Just typed in "Manchester City fans" into Google images and four of the first ten images are of us doing the Poznań.

Sky ESPN ITV and BBC have all used clips of us doing the Poznań numerous times over the last year. Commentators talk about it, fans of other clubs complimented it, fans of the biggest clubs hated it (because of how good it was)...

As long as we don't do it as a Mexican wave and do it all at the same time we should bring it back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.