brink back sitting

mcfcjosh said:
brianstrousers said:
and what when YOU are older and maybe YOU aren't too good on your feet will you just like it or lump it?
Just request a seat on the end of the row or ask someone to swap and i'm sure most would then you can sit down and still see, at the end of the day like i said YOU are not going to stop anyone from standing

Seen a kid go head first off a seat when a goal was scored, almost killed by the looks of it. They fall off backwards and unless somebody catches them their head is the first thing to hit the floor.

Diasbled people are at the back of stands in a lot of grounds, Chelsea, Charlton for example, and if people stand they don't see the game.

gazzaa2 said:
100%blue said:
Are you stupid? Unless there was a football match going on at the same time it's ok to stand.You're obviously nitpicking so I'll rephrase it to your not supposed to stand up at FOOTBALL MATCHES if the stadiums are all seaters.

What if we get a corner, a penalty, or score a goal? As it's during the game should everyone 'legally' be sat down when we score?

I'd rather stand all game then be up and down off my chair like a blue arse fly, but by your reckoning both are illegal. And if everyone's just sat down for 90 minutes, then the football crowd is just reduced to an opera audience.

So, sit down all game? Be up and down off your chair? Or sit on your hands for 90 minutes and applaud while in your seat if we score?
You have just answered my question, yes, you must be stupid. I'm talking about standing up all through the games at home not when we score or get corners but it's of no importance is it? as long as you're ok sod everyone else.

I'm evacuating this thread as i think we should all do, its just going round in circles, some argue for some argue against, the same points over and over. Its a goodbye from me! I'm not reading it again

brianstrousers said:
mcfcjosh said:
At the end of the day, when we are away, I will stand as will thousands of other people, no matter what the odd minority say, you aren't going to stop it so don't waste your breath. When i was younger i just stood on my chair to see the game so thats what kids can do, if your disabled your at the front of the stand usually anyway so theres no problem there

and what when YOU are older and maybe YOU aren't too good on your feet will you just like it or lump it?

Not everyone who struggles to stand for 90 minutes is classed as disabled. My Dad for instance has severe arthritis in his hips and knees and cannot stand for long periods due to it. So between my height and his joint problems seating is preferable, yet some on here seem to think we should not bother with away games!! Unbeileveable attitude and sad to hear it from City fans.<br /><br />-- Tue May 25, 2010 10:34 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcjosh said:
brianstrousers said:
Just request a seat on the end of the row or ask someone to swap and i'm sure most would then you can sit down and still see, at the end of the day like i said YOU are not going to stop anyone from standing

End row seats when the block next to you is standing does not help!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.