brink back sitting

At the end of the day, when we are away, I will stand as will thousands of other people, no matter what the odd minority say, you aren't going to stop it so don't waste your breath. When i was younger i just stood on my chair to see the game so thats what kids can do, if your disabled your at the front of the stand usually anyway so theres no problem there

mcfcjosh said:
At the end of the day, when we are away, I will stand as will thousands of other people, no matter what the odd minority say, you aren't going to stop it so don't waste your breath. When i was younger i just stood on my chair to see the game so thats what kids can do, if your disabled your at the front of the stand usually anyway so theres no problem there

and what when YOU are older and maybe YOU aren't too good on your feet will you just like it or lump it?

100%blue said:
gazzaa2 said:
In terms of home games, at Eatlands, you've got a choice whether to stand or sit, depending on which stand/section you buy your ticket for, which is ideal.

Away games are all about the atmosphere in my opinion, so everyone should stand. If you just want to sit down and watch the match, why even go to an away game? Just watch it in the pub or at home.

-- Tue May 25, 2010 3:14 pm --

If it's illegal to stand up at a football match, then I hope you stay sat down for half-time.

I went to the Oasis concerts at Eastlands and there wasn't anyone sitting down in the whole stadium. Was that illegal?
Are you stupid? Unless there was a football match going on at the same time it's ok to stand.You're obviously nitpicking so I'll rephrase it to your not supposed to stand up at FOOTBALL MATCHES if the stadiums are all seaters.

What if we get a corner, a penalty, or score a goal? As it's during the game should everyone 'legally' be sat down when we score?

I'd rather stand all game then be up and down off my chair like a blue arse fly, but by your reckoning both are illegal. And if everyone's just sat down for 90 minutes, then the football crowd is just reduced to an opera audience.

So, sit down all game? Be up and down off your chair? Or sit on your hands for 90 minutes and applaud while in your seat if we score?

brianstrousers said:
mcfcjosh said:

and what when YOU are older and maybe YOU aren't too good on your feet will you just like it or lump it?
Just request a seat on the end of the row or ask someone to swap and i'm sure most would then you can sit down and still see, at the end of the day like i said YOU are not going to stop anyone from standing

mcfcjosh said:
brianstrousers said:
Just request a seat on the end of the row or ask someone to swap and i'm sure most would then you can sit down and still see, at the end of the day like i said YOU are not going to stop anyone from standing

maybe not but it will fuck it up for a lot of people when the allocations get slashed because of it,like Sunderland and a few others did to Utd over the last few years

brianstrousers said:
mcfcjosh said:

maybe not but it will fuck it up for a lot of people when the allocations get slashed because of it,like Sunderland and a few others did to Utd over the last few years

sunderland are real shits for it they even chuck out home fans for standing.

allocations are being slashed there for practically everyone.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
brianstrousers said:

there were a few others,think Boro were one

brianstrousers said:
mcfcjosh said:

Sunderland did it to us, won't fuck it up for me so i don't care ;)

I'm only kidding there but i do hate sitting at away games and don't do it

brianstrousers said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

there were a few others,think Boro were one

Boro and Sunderland left us too it this year thank god.

We stand at away matches like all the other clubs, simple!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.