Bristol City (A) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

KDB finally scoring, Foden back in form, Rodri resting, Haaland resting, Ake doing well, got a clean sheet. Good day overall.

On to Newcastle! Cmon City!

Good win, entertaining game. It’s vital for us to have Foden back like this and I’m sorry but I just don’t see it with Kalvin Phillips at City. Maybe cause the standards are high with Rodri/Fernandinho etc. Put Lavia in there for the same games would you notice any difference? Would of saved us £40 million aswell.
Our standard is World class,there arnt many about !!

Thought the result was about right to be honest. We could have been a couple more up at the break, as they had to defend a lot and were hanging on a bit .
2nd half they had a bit of a go but didn't really create a lot, and City stepped it up when needed.
Nice home draw in QF with decent priced tickets hopefully!!
We'll probably get the team that is furthest away from The Etihad, whereas the Rags will get the softest team still in it!

Job done, foden outstanding professional job done by everyone happy days, burnley or blackburn away next please from a selfish view :)

Possible banana skin averted, job done. Anyone think Rico does a better job in midfield than Kalvin. He seems to know where he should at any given time whereas Kalvin doesn’t. Good to see Phil near to his best and Ake has to be the best left back in the league at the moment. Let’s hope for an easy draw next round.
We deserve a decent draw after playing Chelsea twice , red scouse and arselona , rags home or away for.me smash the cunts in their quest for the plastic quad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.