Bristol City (A) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Good result no doubt. We were a bit too casual at times, a bit half arsed which gave them an incentive. For all his form issues lately, KDB was responsible for all 3 goals. I’m sorry, but Akanji doesn’t do it for me, he is so lackadaisical at times. Julian looks lost at the moment. Jack Grealish is the man now. Completely changed the complexion of the game. Everything he does,he does right at the moment. Well done City. Grimsby at home please.

brie-larson-waiting.gif

@Inter Me Nan
I've been looking at this for the best part of 5 minutes and have only just noticed her fingers moving.

Possible banana skin averted, job done. Anyone think Rico does a better job in midfield than Kalvin. He seems to know where he should at any given time whereas Kalvin doesn’t. Good to see Phil near to his best and Ake has to be the best left back in the league at the moment. Let’s hope for an easy draw next round.
Kelvin will learn. For example late on when they were pressing, he was standing at the edge of the penalty area looking to receive the ball but the distance between him and Ederson was far too short so he couldn't give the ball to him. If Kalvin steps back 2-3 yards he can receive the ball with less press on him from the opposition and in more space. Small things like that were evident tonight but he had a very good pass completion rate and will improve

Last edited:
Lets hope we are purring through the gears ready for the business end of the season now.
Beat Newcastle saturday then a weeks rest to be ready for the games coming thick and fast

Nigel Pearson not looking as mad as he used to. He reminds me of one of those guys in a pub sitting on his own with a pint, when trouble kicks off near him and he jumps up knocking everyone out.
He did used to be a bit of a nutter, seems a lot calmer these days, still wouldn't stand near him in a pub though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.