Bristol City (A) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Good game, we still need to have some tackling effort in midfield, Lewis aside we had nowt there. Bristol tonight were aggressive in that area and won the ball off us cos we weren't strong enough, nor switched on to the 2nd loose balls - I'm looking at you Philips. Foden was different gravy and deservedly motm

Probably our most solid 90 minutes this season, minor wobble mid first half, but so often this season we've had good 30/40/50 minutes, and otherwise played some shite, tonight was 80, delighted.

One outstanding individual performance, but others very good also, KdB's best in a while, Ake again, another steady performance from Lewis, I thought Alvarez was a bit disappointing personally, without having a bad game.

I thought Bristol City were excellent too, if a bit whingy in looking for free kicks.

Phil Foden said, ‘I don’t think that was a three-nil game to be honest’ in his post-match interview.

If they’d equalised to make it 1-1 during that good spell in the second half, they’d have deserved it.
Just Phil be good modest mate. First half more even. But 2nd half we fkn battered em. I’ll bet you’re one of the moaners on the match day thread ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.