Bristol City (A) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Superb.
No more could you ask for.

I liked how we slowed the game down in the 2nd half when in possession. Great tactic, didn't let them have the ball, after Phil's 2nd they seemed to succumb to our hypnosis. :)
Agreed.altho it's a bit frustrating sometimes seeing us slow the game down on a 1nil lead,it must be even more frustrating for the opponent
The way we alternate between full on attack and controlled possession football must be a nightmare to combat.

When Phillips hit the bar on 70 seconds, I counted 5 City players swarming all over their pen box all making darting runs which pulled their defence all over the place...leaving Kelvin the space to shoot
Brilliant attacking play.

Couldn't help but think about Colin every time commentary said " Bell"
Would have been his 77th birthday last w/e I think

Watching old vid footage from back in the day it was always " Bell! " in a dramatic voice as he finished off a sweeping move! Bristols young lad has some way to go to emulate Colin ;) but gave a good account of himself ,imo

The only other Footballer I can think of with same surname was Norman Bell at wolves in the 70s...

More pleased about finally resting Rodri than qualifying to the next stage :)

Glad to see Palmer, Gomez & Perrone get some minutes and hopefully more to come.

Agreed.altho it's a bit frustrating sometimes seeing us slow the game down on a 1nil lead,it must be even more frustrating for the opponent
The way we alternate between full on attack and controlled possession football must be a nightmare to combat.

When Phillips hit the bar on 70 seconds, I counted 5 City players swarming all over their pen box all making darting runs which pulled their defence all over the place...leaving Kelvin the space to shoot
Brilliant attacking play.

Couldn't help but think about Colin every time commentary said " Bell"
Would have been his 77th birthday last w/e I think

Watching old vid footage from back in the day it was always " Bell! " in a dramatic voice as he finished off a sweeping move! Bristols young lad has some way to go to emulate Colin ;) but gave a good account of himself ,imo

The only other Footballer I can think of with same surname was Norman Bell at wolves in the 70s...
Willie Bell Scottish FB for Leeds 1960s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.