Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Obviously very happy to reach anther final. We’re scoring 3 goals in every game but I do worry about our lack of efficiency in front of goal. We should have scored at least 5 tonight. It will cost us at some point. I also think we miss Jesus’ movement, he is less predictable with his runs than Agüero.

Good luck to Bristol city in their battle for promotion.

It wont make any difference but I think a lot of Manchester City fans will be wishing them well. Played good football. Gave everything and showed they are ready for the Premier League if they get there. I hope you make it this season, but if not this season it should happen soon. It looks as ever a tremendously difficult league to get out of with some teams like Villa and Derby doing well to. But Bristol City have got as good a chance as anyone and will probably take heart from this. Promotion is much much more important than a Cup Final. Where do you go after that? Back to the league again.
+1 Marvin.IMO they would beat a lot of PL teams who are well less than halfway.
A more than competent team who deserve to get promotion should they continue in the same manner.

We average over 20k so an extra 5k tonight yes you’re huge in comparison but your lack of respect is poor

When we recently played in the third tier , we filled our ground every week , and we were competing against a treble winning Rag team in the same city , you can't fill your ground with Bristol Rovers across the road , respect my arse , your part timers in comparison

We did enough to close the tie off early on playing patiently until the first goal. We then dominate the match and the final ball is lacking and our shooting is abysmal again so we don't kill the game off. Someone earlier said 27 shots 6 on target.
At the other end Stones makes mistakes he should be replaced next game as Mangala was dropped when he made errors. Overall a comfortable victory, took our foot of the pedal a little too early.
Yep, replace a player who's been integral to City winning NINETY ONE % of all games this season. yep, time to get rid. He's shite.

Can anyone who has gone to a League Cup final explain how the ticket buying works to me? I know each club get an allotment and then venue gets a big number to sell.. are they general sale or how does that work? I will be in London on vacation with my wife on Feb 25 and will pay whatever it takes to go to the game, but would prefer to buy originally either from City or a general public sale. I assume it'll be next to impossible to buy from City since season ticket holders will get priority.
I doubt growing vegetables will be involved.

+1 Marvin.IMO they would beat a lot of PL teams who are well less than halfway.
A more than competent team who deserve to get promotion should they continue in the same manner.

They already have done!

Completely agree, they play good football in the right spirit and would be a welcome addition to the PL in a part of the country better known for its rugby.

And they beat the rags- what’s not to like? :)

Well done, City.

Disappointing to concede the two goals, but the outcome was never really in doubt.

Three really well-taken goals, especially Kevin's, but some shocking defending for both of theirs.

Can’t really argue with sty’s nomination of KdB as MotM.

Now, I’m looking forward to another trip to Wembley, apart from the shitty kick-off time.

Regardless of being sloppy for letting in those 3 goals over the ties, those were some very entertaining games. Watch Chelsea/Arsenal win 1-0 on aggregate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.