Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Having watched both legs that is some team you have, we have given you a good game but the speed you play at is something else, I hope you win it and I have more respect for your club, managemnt and fans, enjoy your day out and May it be the first of many cups this season
Thanks mate , you did your club proud and give us a tough game more than what a lot of premiership sides have done this year also Im so glad you knocked out or has been neighbours in the last round , hope you get promotion

Having watched both legs that is some team you have, we have given you a good game but the speed you play at is something else, I hope you win it and I have more respect for your club, managemnt and fans, enjoy your day out and May it be the first of many cups this season

Cheers for the comments.

I hope this cup run does not interfere with your promotion battle.

Buzzing we’re off to Wembley again I love the place. Great win tonight and good to see a strong line up. Hopefully we can finish the business off now.
Fuck off with your positivity will you? Never mind we've made yet another wembley final. Stones was shit, we let them score twice. We'll get hammered in Europe. Quit with the delusional bollocks. This was a very sad night to be a Blue. Truly depressing.

Appreciate it. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Is this the 10th visit in 7 years now? Incredible after one play off final and a full members cup in the previous 30.
Staggering really.. I'd of sold mi gran to just get to semi final in the 80s and 90s. I remember quarter finals being the be all n end all.. we just never progressed from that point( post 81) These are good times my friend.

Anyway, I've enjoyed your company Cityzens and all the best for the final / Prem / FA cup / Champions league. You have a devastatingly good side. Until we meet again!

A "devastatingly good side" - indeed, I'll take that for one. Thank you kindly sir! I remember West Country generosity from living there, although at that time Adge Cutler and the Wurzels were in the top 10- can you believe it!!

Would prefer Chelsea in the final, Arsenal always seem to raise their game against us.

Evening mate, thanks for the kind words. I still feel like i am catching up with how good we are now myself if truth be told. What i would hope is you chaps kick on in the league, your footy is easily good enough for the prem. If you do take on a few of our youngsters to help bolster your squad; i see no reason you can't cement a place in the prem.

That's the spirit! Just made it to a cup final and talk of humiliation. What a great lot we are.

It's true though, is it not? Make those kind of errors against Juventus and we'll get punished before they shut up shop. Maybe we can get away with it against lower league opposition, but not against the elite European sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.