British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

Anyone entering into a Holy War is ready and willing to die for the cause we just facilitated this for them.

We should be stepping up these type of operations
I am sure Corbyn will be speaking out for the Jihadists very soon

Anyone entering into a Holy War is ready and willing to die for the cause we just facilitated this for them.

We should be stepping up these type of operations
I am sure Corbyn will be speaking out for the Jihadists very soon
I am more than intrigued about the probability of an extreme left wing opposition leader at a time like now.

We are living on a planet with too many loonies and their warped, stupid, unpleasant ideas. That's the bottom line here. I am sick of it but some things never change

Last edited:
I remember when we had our IRA friends they seemed to get dreadfully upset when one of theirs was killed. Somehow it wasn't 'fair' even though they claimed to be 'soldiers' fighting a 'war'.

I suppose it all comes down to point of view in the end.

Whilst not really bothered. Was it legal? That is the question the govt will have to prove it seems.

In a PR way it is good. He was on a video bigging himself up and isis. Not no more. It shows that we do have and will use our abilities to get you if you say you are out for us.

I remember when we had our IRA friends they seemed to get dreadfully upset when one of theirs was killed. Somehow it wasn't 'fair' even though they claimed to be 'soldiers' fighting a 'war'.

Goes to show change is possible, though. All it took was enough will to end the bloodshed on both sides of that dispute.

I would imagine that it is down to the fact that whilst the target would have been proved during a trial to have been a terrorist. We should not all be all accepting of the fact that Mr Cameron has in effect said "fuck due process, I am judge jury and executioner on this one" (this only applies as the attack was in Syria considering we had a vote not so long ago and agreed no direct military action)

In my eyes here he was saying , "fuck due process, I have been empowered to make decisions on behalf of a nation and this eradicates a tangible threat to the safety of this country" . I don't need a trial to see this man is a terrorist, he is advocating others join their cause in the video. He was obviously deemed a threat and they took him out ....good on Cameron I say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.