British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

Goes to show change is possible, though. All it took was enough will to end the bloodshed on both sides of that dispute.
Small blip on the horizon at the minute but phenomenal effort by all parties to get to where we are today

No need for drones, could probably take out any known terrorists by other means.

This guy went on television to promote the cause for violent jihadists and to recruit people to kill British citizens. He did it from a foreign country, cowardice of the highest order. No British citizen should mourn his death.
Why not drones?

A drone flew from Thousands of miles away with no British forces in sight.... Gets my vote

The question raised was about using drones in Cardiff... not altogether sure why but that's what was answered.

In my eyes here he was saying , "fuck due process, I have been empowered to make decisions on behalf of a nation and this eradicates a tangible threat to the safety of this country" . I don't need a trial to see this man is a terrorist, he is advocating others join their cause in the video. He was obviously deemed a threat and they took him out ....good on Cameron I say.

I agree good on him. However what happens is that this decision will creep until he (or someone else who is PM) decides that they can kill a british citizen on foreign soil who's threat to the UK might not be so easily proved.

For me it matters not that this happened to someone who was more than deserving of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.