British jihadists killed in RAF drone strike

No, but he would be arrested.

That's kinda difficult in Syria.

But is that the sole reason we were allowed to kill him? Because we couldn't arrest him?
Hypothetically speaking, would it be legal to to launch a drone attack on somebody in the UK if they were thought to be plotting a terrorist attack

Could not give two fucks that the guy is dead, good.
But, if he was living in london and apparantly preparing a terrorist attack, would a drone be allowed to get him while he was sat in his back garden? Serious question. I dont have a clue on the legality of it all so want to know if it is ok to take a guy if he is in another country but not ok to di it here? Or would it be the same?

If it was in London, they'd have killed an innocent Brazilian guy instead ;) I think we should be thankful that they got the right person this time round and there was no collateral damage in doing so.

But, if he was living in london and apparantly preparing a terrorist attack, would a drone be allowed to get him while he was sat in his back garden? Serious question. I dont have a clue on the legality of it all so want to know if it is ok to take a guy if he is in another country but not ok to di it here? Or would it be the same?

Isis have already declared war on us pretty much, so we've got to fight back somehow. A drone wouldn't be allowed to be dropped on him in London because we've got the personnel in our country to arrest him without the possibility of harming civilians.

No sympathy at all for the jihadists that were killed but would like some clarification from the govt how they squared that legally.

the government has indeed fuked up here they should not be using weapons from drones they should be using napalm, torch them like ants and see them running around in circles

The government has in no way fucked up. Only in Britain would you have leftied berating the government for legitimately killing ISIS terrorists who are full of hate and are the reason why thousands of refugees have fled their homes from this evil.

The same idiots denouncing the government for their actions would be berating the government if they allowed these evil shits to plan and execute an attack in the UK. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Great few days for the tories, re homing genuine refugees from UN camps near Syria and sending a strong message to ISIS wannabes and those committing atrocities in Syria and Iraq.

I think you need to consider the case of him wandering around in the uniform of a terrorist group armed to the teeth. I don't think anyone would object to him being killed in that case.

the government has indeed fuked up here they should not be using weapons from drones they should be using napalm, torch them like ants and see them running around in circles

good call, that would stop any potential extremists from joining up, once we have burnt them we can rape their wives and take their children as slaves, you cant beat 'em join 'em eh Marco

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.