British open Golf 2012..Tips thread

The cookie monster said:
What a shot from tiger on the last..

Chipped in from the bunker..

Bang there for the weekend!

The way he played the par 4 sixth yesterday was sublime
Two iron...seven iron...putter...birdie.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Don't like that putter Scott is using... it's utter nonsense.

Will be banned within the next 5-10 years..

Well played to scott,if tiger doesnt win hope he does for the op to collect his winnings :)

bad round for snedeker, i had 2.50 e/w on him when he was half way through his first round at 80/1

hope zach can get in the top 6 good round fro him today

I have GMac each way so hopefully GMac can burn up the course to make it his second major. Like how he has played so far. To be honest anyone within 6 shots of the lead has a chance tomorrow. If you find the rough or bunkers your fucked there. Tiger and Gmac have major winning experience. I think Scott may well bottle it a bit like Rory did when he was leading by so much and he will learn from his mistakes and there is a major win in him but I dont think it will be this weekend.

Backed Ernie tonight at 20s for a bit of fun for tomorrow,he loves it there and heres hoping he has a stormer tomoz.....also got Tiger as a cover

Went yesterday and had a great time. Never been before and absolutely loved the whole day. To top it all off, there I was walking down the 8th and Tevez walking towards me! What do I do? Totally made a nob of myself and prayed in homage as he walked towards me and patted him on the back and said he's a legend.

Other highlights were being stood right next to the guy who got hit on the shoulder by Luke Donald, was sat in the grandstand at the 13th to see MacDowall's amazing shot out of the rough onto the green, just to see the Big Easy swing a club, he's got THE best golf swing ever. Although you see more on the telly, like most other sports, there's no substitute for being there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.