Broadband deals / providers

Got EE fibre and TV as I have my phone contract with them too. I got an extra 10gb data on my phone too which was a big selling point. Tv box works great and can record 6 channels simultaneously and has loads of storage and links up to other devices. Never had any issues with internet either, router covers all the house.
Just done a speed test and getting 37mb down and 10mb up.
That's their basic package too, I believe they have a 75mb speed option too in some areas but mine at 37 works great with about 5 devices on the go at any one time

Been with Talktalk for >10 years for phone and Broadband. However, current deal expires later this month, so thinking of switching. I pay around £28/month. I use it mainly for browsing and emails, with hardly any downloading of media.

Has anyone recently switched? I am based in outer south-east London. I have a Sky subscription, and with EE for Mobile.

EE seems to be reasonable according to Which magazine, and wondering as an existing customer whether they might be able to offer me the best deal going or any extras?
Obviously do not want to switch if broadband quality deteriorates

Additionally, thinking of getting a 'Smart' home security system so the quality of the broadband needs to be at least as good/better than Talktalk

Have run a speed test on http://www.speedtest.net:
DOWNLOAD Mbps

UPLOAD Mbps

I have also looked on reviews at Uswitch and SSE (have gas and electric with them) seem good too, and no fixed contract

Sky are doing a special at the mo £18 per month unlimited contract for 18 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.